Who we are
Our website address is: https://greendirectory.prakati.in.
We recognise and value that privacy of your personal information is important. The below are details of personal information we receive and collect while you use the blog and measures taken by us to safeguard the information.
Information collected while browsing or reading.
We do not ask for any information for reading the blog. You do not need to register to visit any page on the website.
Information collected on posting comments, using contact us form or when you send e-mail or Subscribe for our posts.
When you comment, or use our contact us form, subscribe for our posts or send us e-mail we receive you name and e-mail address. Mobile number is not mandatory for any information request or communication at Prakati.in.
Information about Log Files:
We use google analytics to receive data regarding your log files and do not use any additional mechanism to retrieve your personal information.
The data received by us from google analytics includes standard information as with majority of sites including the browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox or Google Chrome or Safari), your ISP (internet service provider, such as AOL or Shaw Cable or BSNL or Reliance), IP address, the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site are received at our end through google analytics.
About Cookies & Web Beacons:
We do not additionally push any particular cookies. However, your browser as part of its built in settings may be storing certain cookies.
Frequently asked questions:
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small text file containing a string of characters that a website sends your computer. It records information necessary for certain website functions, such as remembering your preferences or settings. A cookie will not allow us or any third-party to learn any personally identifiable information that you have not otherwise disclosed.
Can I disable cookies?
You can choose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to log in to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.
Disclaimer and Terms & Conditions of use:
- The information contained herein is of a general nature and is not intended to address the requirements, circumstances of any particular individual or entity.
- The content provided in Prakati.in treats the subjects, information, artciles covered here in condensed form and so any information that you receive from this blog should not be used as a substitute for advice, programs, or treatment that you would normally receive from a licensed professional such as a doctor, lawyer, psychiatrist, or financial advisor.
- Prakati.in does not provide any guarantees, warranties, or assurances of any kind, and shall not be responsible for any interpretation made or use by the user/recipient of the information.
- By accessing and utilizing Prakati.in and receiving updates and information you agree to release Prakati.in from any and all liability with regard to the contents of the blog.
- While we make every effort to ensure accuracy of the information published in this blog, the authors and Prakati.in does not accept responsibility for any error or omission. Consequently, before acting on any information it is required that the user/viewer/subscriber personally checks the information.
- This disclaimer applies to all subomains of Prakati.in and all other activities/tasks by Prakati.in and its authors including activities such as email assistance, e-mail updates, .PDF versions of articles and any other thing associated with this site.
- Prakati.in that has its title as “Prakati.in” is a personal blog and bears NO relationships with any other website, blog, competition magazine, news magazine book, newsletter or other electronic / print publications.
- Prakati.in has no relationships with any publishers, coaching institutes, or any other education related institution.
- Prakati.in is a participant in the Amazon Associate Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.in. As an Amazon Associate prakati.in earns from qualifying purchases that one makes on amazon.in
The content of PRAKATI.IN is protected by Copyright and should not be reproduced in other websites, blogs, mobile applications, magazines, e-magazines or any other electronic / print media, unless and until you have prior written consent from the author.
Appropriate Legal Action will be taken against those who violate the copyright of Prakati.in, its author, to claim any financial / moral loss caused by action of the user of this website.
For further information
Effective: May 21, 2020