Chuk Single use compostable tableware
Chuk is 100% safe and hygienic single-use compostable tableware. We make our products with locally-sourced, agri-waste raw material- Sugarcane pulp (Bagasse). At CHUK, we believe that our activities can make a huge impact on us, our community & our planet. With the mission to replace the use of single-use plastic & chart our course forward towards a greener planet, we bring to you CHUK compostable tableware.
Why are we doing this ?
- We want to reduce garbage, replace single-use plastics with non-toxic alternatives, and make Mother Earth do a little dance as she gets cleaned up. We want to leave the earth better for your kids!
Why would you fall in love with Chuk ?
- 100% SAFE: We keep your customers safe as Chuk is completely natural— no carcinogens or toxic chemicals.
- HYGIENIC: no-touch manufacturing.
- STURDY: Its sturdy design won’t let your favourite biryani fall, yet it's lightweight enough to hold and carry.
- CONVENIENT: It's microwaveable, ovenable, freezable and no washing needed.
- LEAK PROOF: Our products are oil and waterproof.
- 100% COMPOSTABLE: It’s made from sugarcane pulp and returns to mother earth in 90 days.
Launched in 2017, today it has presence in major cities of India and has 150+ QSRs like Haldiram, Lite Bite Food, Chaipoint, Google, Starbucks, PVR, Inox and Amazon as its customers.